Information We Collect
The information we receive from customers helps us personalize and constantly improve your shopping experience on Brio Cash Technology.
We use the information to:
1. process orders and to deliver products and services;
2. process payments and discount coupons;
3. communicate with you about orders, products, services and special offers;
4. amend your data and keep the accounts you hold with us up to date;
5. display content such as wish lists, customer assessments, product advice and product comparisons;
6. recommend additional products and services which could possibly interest you;
7. prevent or detect fraud or misuse of our website and to enable third parties to perform technical, logistic or other functions on our behalf.
Types of Information We Collect
We receive and store information you enter on… Brio Cash Technology Website., such as name, delivery and invoice addresses, VAT number, town or city of residence, e-mail address, telephone number(s), details relating to your order, invoicing and payment and details concerning product registration and warranty or which you provide in another way.
to help us make our e-mails more useful and more interesting, we often receive a confirmation at the moment you open your e-mail, if your computer supports such a function. We compare our customer list with lists we receive from other companies in order to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mails or other mail from us, please make use of the unsubscribe option in the e-mail.